As I sit here preparing Caffeinated’s 4-year Blogoversary post I find it hard to believe that four years have passed so quickly. I started blogging in August of 2011 and had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Friendships, personal growth and the community have made the journey joyous and I look forward to many more years. I hope you will join me in celebrating. Last year I did a scavenger hunt and it was a blast. This year I am going to go easy on you and just say “Thank You.”
Thank you for
- your thoughtful comments
- supporting me
- linking up each Sunday to the Sunday Post
- your friendship
- those times you uplifted me
- messaging me because I misspelled the character’s name wrong
- offering aid
- sharing knowledge
- being passionate about books
- emailing, messaging and DM-ing me to tell me a book I love is available
- introducing me to new authors
- providing connections
- my audio addiction
- respecting my opinion while sharing yours
- being you..this blog and my life wouldn’t be as blessed without you.
I have a package for one lucky Follower that includes an eclectic mix of books- a signed copy of The Veil by Chloe Neil, Sustained by Emma Chase, Reawakened by Colleen Houck, Little Mercies by Heather Gudenkauf and A Week to Be Wicked by Tessa Dare. Winner will also receive a tote from The Veil and some swag. Open Internationally to followers of Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Thanks for celebrating Caffeinated’s 4-Year Blogoversary! Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone