The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
My oldest daughter’s surgery went well. Lab results delivered good news. Hopefully she can put this behind her. It was my first week with Sophia as my youngest returned to work after maternity leave. We are settling into a nice routine. She is 3 months today! I cannot get over how quickly she changes. It was a tough week for her Momma, but things are going well. On Friday, the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge begins here @ Caffeinated. I hope you signed up to join the fun. As for me I plan to kick some serious ARC-butt. I am currently eleven books behind on my yearly reading goal! Stay Caffeinated and do something nice for someone this week..for absolutely no reasons.
Last Week on the Blog
- The Last American Vampire By Seth Grahame-Smith (audio review)
- Pirate’s Alley By Suzanne Johnson (review)
- Flirting With Fire By Kate Meader(review)
- Saving Ben By Ashley Farley (review)
- A Spool Of Blue Thread By Anne Tyler (audio review)
- Llama Llama Time To Share By Anna Dewdney (Nonna’s Corner)
This Week on the Blog
- Claimed By Sarah Fine (audio review)
- The Alchemist’s Daughter By Mary Lawrence (review)
- Some Of My Favorite Romances (dicussion)
- Undertow By Michael Buckley (review)
- Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Begins (event)
- The Novice By Taran Matharu (review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Sarah @ Curvy Book Blogger asks for your support for a worthy and adorable cause “Help Me Help Ty“
- Daniela @ Daniela Ark’s Blog has a new feature, “Spotlight Blogger” and I was her first guest..go check it out!
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images are linked to Goodreads
A special thank you to Liz @ Fictional Candy, Aaron Galvin, HarperCollins, Kensington, N.D. Byma
On the Blog
Don’t Forget to Enter the Giveaways in the sidebar
The sun came out a few days this week and I managed to walk. We took Sophia out in her stroller and I am looking forward to doing it daily. On average I managed about 3,000-4,000 steps and want to push for 5,000 to 7,000. Since my fit tracker is on my phone..I suspect that my numbers are higher since I don’t carry it with me everywhere.
I totally am!
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone