The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Not much to report this week. It has been fairly quiet. We are still working on some DIY chores in preparation for the wedding and I have been reading quite a bit. Hope you are enjoying the warm weather. August 14th marks the Three Year Blogoversary for Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It has been an incredible journey and I have loved ever minute of it. Next Saturday I will be celebrating with an international giveaway. Stay Caffeinated and remember to live, laugh, love in everything you do.
Last Week on the Blog
- Guarded by Mary Behre (review)
- The Man Plan by Tracy Anne Warren (review)
- Flawed and Damaged by Emily Krat (tour/giveaway)
- The Hexed by Heather Graham (review)
- The Opposite of Maybe by Maddie Dawson (review)
- Lazy Days of Summer Giveaway-Road Rash by Mark Huntley Parsons (giveaway)
This Week on the Blog
- Servants Of The Storm by Delilah S. Dawson (review)
- Ever After by Kate SeRine (review/giveaway)
- Our Broken Sky By Sarah Harian (review)
- Amity By Micol Ostow (review)
- Expose Me By Kate Hewitt (review)
- Three Year Caffeinated Blogoversary(giveaway)
Around the Blogoshpere
- Melliane and the gals @Between Dreams and Reality is hosting an exciting event with guest posts, interviews and giveaways in August and September, go check it out!
- Cyn and the girsl @ Book Munchies are, “CELEBRATES ALL THE THINGS GIVEAWAY!” Go wish them Happy.
- Are you familiar with LitRate? Go check out some of the ideas for this awesome book site and be a part of something great.
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images are linked to Goodreads/Amazon/Audible
A special thank you to Penguin, Sourcebook, Random, HarperCollins, Liz @Fictional Candy and Keta Diablo, Tor books, Kate Maddison
Don’t Forget to Enter the Giveaways located in the sidebar