The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
I cannot believe we are getting ready to kiss June good-bye. I haven’t gotten much reading done this month. Stats will appear next week, but my garden is looking good and we have made progress on odds and ends DIY projects around the house. The week ahead has reviews for everything from ghosts to bikers. Be sure and stop by! There are a few open giveaways in the sidebar that you can still enter to win. Stay Caffeinated and enjoy the upcoming week.
Last Week on the Blog
- In the Mood for Love by Beth Ciotta (review/giveaway)
- Suddenly Last Summer Sarah Morgan (review/giveaway)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Five Ways to Fall by K.A. Tucker (review)
- Summer at the Shore Leave Cafe by Abbie Williams (review)
- Intoxicated by Monica Murphy (review)
This Week on the Blog
- Cemetery Tours By Jacqueline E. Smith(review)
- How To Lose A Lord In 10 Days Or Less By Elizabeth Michels (review)
- Beam N Read Review And Giveaway (product review and giveaway)
- The Hollow Ground By Natalie S. Harnett (audio review)
- Vipers Run By Stephanie Tyler (review)
Around the Blogoshpere
- Jessica @ Rabid Reads asks the question, “Why Do We Keep Buying Bad Books?”
- Tonyalee @ Lily Books Blogs & Heather @ Turning the Pages are hosting, “Books for a Cause” There is a read-a-thon & silent auction to raise funds to fight Cancer. I encourage you to go check it out.
- Tonyalee has a new site After Hours at Lilybloombooks for adult and some new adult novels. Check it out.
New Arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Images are linked to Goodreads/Amazon/Audible
A special thank you to Blogging for Books, Bloomsbury, Penguin, HarperCollins, Harlequin,Audible, and NetGalley Wellness
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone