Ides of March 13th – 17th Read-a-thon
To help those attempting the month long Take Control of Your TBR Pile challenge and for those who just want to participate for a few days we are hosting this read a-thon. Knock out some of those books piling up and have some fun! For the participation prize you must read one book published before March 1, 2014. This is an easy stressfree read-a-thon. Enter challenges, clean-up your TBR pile and make a few friends.
You can still join, sign-up
- The event kicks of at 12:01 am on March 13th in your time zone and ends at 12:00 midnight on March 17th.
- Link up below. You do not need a blog to participate. You can use your Goodreads account, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr etc.
- Join for one day or the entire time..it is up to you.
- Must post either start-up post or wrap-up post and participate in at least one challenge. (around time of event) for participant giveaway.
- Earn extra entries for participant giveaway for each challenge you participate in.
- Earn an extra entry for reading one of the following: a book from your TBR pile published before March 1, 2014
- Extra entries for sharing, adding button and following challenge hosts
- Have fun!
- Tweet your progress using #TBRreadathon (optional)
- Twitter Party – Sunday March 16, 2014 4pm (EST) to 5 pm. Chat about books and win some swag.
- Participant giveaway closes March 18th at 11:59 pm (EST)
Challenge will be open from 8 am March 13th to 11:59 pm (EST) on March 17th.
- Michelle @ Book Briefs ~Spine Poetry
- Ginny @ Gin’s Book Notes ~ Cover Puzzle Challenge
- Villa @ Backchatting Books- Rome Question
- Dannie @ The Bookish Brunette ~Six Words (or Less!)