To help those doing the month long challenge Take Control of Your TBR Pile and for those who just want to participate for a few days and knock out some of those books piling up. To count towards the participation prize you must read a book published before March 1, 2014. This is an easy stressfree read-a-thon. Enter challenges, clean-up your TBR pile and make a few friends. If you would like to host a challenge please contact me!
- The event kicks of at 12:01 am on March 13th in your time zone and ends at 12:00 midnight on March 17th.
- Link up below. You do not need a blog to participate. You can use your Goodreads account, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr etc.
- Join for one day or the entire time..it is up to you.
- Must post either start-up post or wrap-up post to qualify and participate in at least one challenge. (around time of event) for participant giveaway.
- Earn extra entries for participant giveaway for each challenge you participate in.
- Earn an extra entry for reading one of the following: a book from your TBR pile published before March 1, 2014
- Extra entries for sharing, adding button and following challenge hosts
- Have fun!
- Tweet your progress using #TBRreadathon (optional)
- Twitter Party – Sunday March 16, 2014 4pm (EST) to 5 pm. Chat about books and win some swag.
Grab the Button and Spread the Word
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone