The Ho-Ho-Ho read-a-thon has come to an end and what a fun event it turned out to be. I loved finding new books, and sharing your enthusiasm over the holiday books you discovered. We had the most wonderful challenge hosts. We even had an impromptu twitter party that was incredibly fun. I want to thank my co-host Jennifer @ Bawdy Books. She shares my obsession with holiday themed books and was the perfect partner to work with. After the twitter party we chatted, and totally decided we must do this again next year. Thanks again to everyone who participated you made the event a smashing success.
These elves rocked! A Warm, heartfelt thank you to our wonderful challenge hosts!
- Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings “Holiday Scramble“
- Melissa & Truffles @ Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries & More “Christmas Truffles Creative Writing Challenge“
- Sharon @ Obsession with Books “Holiday Traditions & Recipes“
- Vilia @ Backchatting Books “Twelve Days of Christmas“
- April @ My Shelf Confessions “Christmas Cover Lover Puzzle Challenge“
- Cricket @ Little Library Muse “Favorite Christmas Baking Recipe“
I did fairly well for the challenge and managed to read 5 full length novels
Season for Scandal
The Cowboy’s Christmas Baby
Christmas on Main Street
Kissing Under the Mistletoe
Christmas in Snowflake Canyon
The Christmas Cookie
The Trouble with Christmas
Sleigh Bells in the Snow
A winner for the Participant Raffle will be emailed on Thursday.
Good luck, Happy Holidays and we hope to see you next year for Ho-Ho-Ho 2.0
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone