As part of Things that Go Bump in the Night I have Pauline Creeden author of Sanctuary on the blog today to share, “5 things you can do now to help you survive the Zombie Apocalypse”. Sanctuary takes you into a world filled with zombies and aliens! Be sure and check out the book’s details below and enter to win a copy along with a fabulous bracelet, but first grab a cup of mocha coffee and a chocolate drizzled cruller and heed Creeden’s advice.
5 things you can do now to help you survive the Zombie Apocalypse
1. Take up running. Marathons are good, but sprinting is key. It doesn’t hurt to be in shape for when you need to run away from a horde of zombies.
2. Buy a bicycle. People just don’t run as fast as a bike can go, even when zombiefied.
3. Learn to make fire. Ever watch survivor or any other survival show? No one knows how to do it, but when the power gets taken out and there’s no more lights, you’ll be the king.
4. Put on a little extra weight – the skinny one will be the first to starve.
5. Try new foods. When the grocery shelves are empty, you may find that what grossed you out before isn’t half bad when you’re really really hungry.
by Pauline Creeden
Publication date: September 30, 2013
In a heart-racing thriller described as Falling Skies meets The Walking Dead, Jennie struggles to find a safe place for what’s left of her family. But it seems as though there is no place sacred, no place secure. First the aliens attacked the sun, making it dimmer, weaker, and half what it used to be. Then they attacked the water supply, killing one-third of Earth’s population with a bitter contaminate. And when they unleash a new terror on humankind, the victims will wish for death, but will not find it…When the world shatters to pieces around her, will Jennie find the strength she needs to keep going?
Sounds fantastic doesn’t it? Thanks to Pauline we are offering one winner an ebook copy of Sanctuary & paracord survival bracelet. Enter the rafflecopter below. I hope you are as excited about reading Sanctuary as I am. I am a huge fan of Falling Skies and when you mix in zombies I begin to drool 🙂
(US only) Rafflecopter Giveaway
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone