The Sunday Post ~ 55th Edition
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Wow, it’s finally warming up around here and I am officially wearing my flip-flops..woot! Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms out there! My peeps are taking me to a Champagne Brunch and then I plan to read!
Last week on the blog we brought you
- Bloglovin hop and giveaway
- Summer In Napa by Marina Adair (review)
- Bronze Gods by A.A. Aguirre (blog tour-giveaway)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini (review)
- His Yankee Bride by Rose Gordan (review)
- Coffee Pot Reviews: Wounded Angel by Stacy Gail and Sweet Soldier by Misty Evans
This week on the blog look for
- Black Venus by James MacManus (giveaway)
- Maids of Secret by Jennifer McGowan (blog tour-review)
- The Seduction by M.J. Rose (blog tour-review)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Love is in Bloom (blog hop giveaway)
- After Dark by Emi Gayle (review)
- Black City by Elizabeth Richards (review)
- Caffeinated Confessions- Series, Trilogies and that Last Book Oh My!
Around the Blogosphere
- Remember to take part in the Clean Sweep Challenges all weekend long
- Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog will be doing a weekly Bloglovin Follower Hop similar to Follow Fridays..go check it out!
- I am hosting a giveaway over at Nocturnal Book Reviews, stop by and enter to win a great paranormal romance series!
- Debbie @ The Reading Frenzy interviewed me, check out her awesome blog and see what I said about cabana boys!
- April and Pabs @ My Shelf Confessions are hosting a Wildfire Read-a-thon in June, go signup!
New arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
From This Moment On by Belle Andre
thanks to BookTrib and Media Muscle
Big Sky Summer from Linda Lael Miller
thanks to the peeps at Harlequin
The Year of Luminous Love by Lurlene McDaniel
will be hosting a giveaway next Sunday
thanks to Random House!
That’s my news what’s new in your world?
*leave a comment and I will stop by*
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone