The Sunday Post ~ 40th Edition
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
What a crazy week with blogger drama and personal drama. I spent the weekend with my nose in a book and it felt good. Today I am off to a birthday party. I hope you all have a lovely week, be good to one another, hug those you love and be grateful for each and every day!
Last week on the blog we brought you
- Temping is Hell by (review-giveaway) still time to enter!
- White Horse by Alexa Adams (review)
- Taming Her Forbidden Earl by Catherine Hemmerling (review)
- Slated by Terri Terry (review)
- Intercept by Dick Wolf (review)
- How the Heck Did You Do That?!? Blogger Tips and Tricks # 6
This week on the blog look for
- The Harvesting by Melanie Karsack (review-giveaway)
- The Prey by Andrew Fukuda (release day review)
- Dream Eyes by Jayne Anne Krentz (review)
- The Woman From Paris by Santa Montefiore (review-giveaway)
- The Scent of Darkness by Margot Berwin (review)
- Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons ( early review)
- Sign-ups for the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-a-thon
Around the Blogosphere
- This week begins the Fiery Hot Reads for Icy Cold Nights, stop by the blog daily for a list of participating blogs and be sure and enter all the giveaways. It’s not to late to add your blog! This event runs through March 1, 2013.
New arrivals to the Caffeinated Cafe
Love is Blind by Elizabeth Cole
courtesy of SkySpark Books
Weather Witch by Shannon Delany
thanks to St. Martin Publishing
A Penny Saved A Murder Earned
gifted by author S.G. Lee
Purchased or Downloaded: