The Sunday Post ~sharing blog news and book haul
The Sunday Post ~ 35th Edition
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
My daughter’s Graduation party was a success, and our in-laws have arrived for the holidays and will be staying with us till after the New Year rolls in. I will try very hard to stop by and visit and respond to comments, but if I do not make it..please know I adore you. Merry Christmas to all of you!
Last Week on the Blog we brought you:
- His Christmas Pleasure by Cathy Maxwell (review)
- Mischief and Mistletoe by Mary Jo Putney, Jo Beverley, Patricia Rice, Nicola Cornick, Anne Gracie, Joanna Bourne, Susan Fraser King and Cara Elliott (review)
- Trouble in Texas by Katie Lane (review)
- What Happens At Christmas by Victoria Alexander (review)
- Big Sky River by Linda Leal Miller (review)
- Magic Unchained and Spellfire by Jessica Andersen (coffee pot reviews)
- .99 cent sale by 99 authors
- Romancing the Holidays by Jaci Burton, HelenKay Dimon, and Christi Barth (coffee pot review)
This Week on the Blog Look for:
- Lawman’s Christmas by (review)
- The Lady Most Willing by (review)
- Stitch by (review)
- The Kiss of Blog Tour (exclusive excerpt)
- The Darkest Minds by (review)
- How the Heck Did you Do That?!? (blogger tips and tricks #5)
- Coffee Pot Reviews of New Adult Books: Unravel Me, Ella and Micha, Losing It
Around the Blogosphere
- I am totally lovin’ the New Adult Genre and contemporary romance..I know Moi’ go figure! So I joined an awesome challenge for 2013: New Adult Genre Reading Challenge for 2013 hosted by Barbara @Basia’s Bookshelf, Danya @ A Tapestry of Words, Tara @ Tater’s Tall Tails and Victoria @ Confessions of a Twenty Something Fiction Writer.
- I was interviewed by the gals @ Paranormal Haven, go see who I took on my fantasy vacation (hint-it wasn’t my hubby..LOL)
Omega by Susannah Sandlin
thanks to the author who knew I
could not wait another minute for Will’s story:)
Taming Her Forbidden Earl by Catherine Hemmerling
Courtesy of Entangled Publishing
American Ghoul by Walt Morton
the author liked my review of The Shining on
Amazon and gifted me his novel.
Christmas Kiss by L.L. Muir
I won this cute holiday read from Charlie @ Bitsy Bling Books
Won The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepard
from Epic Reads Facebook Holiday giveaway..eep!
Purchased or Downloaded: