The Sunday Post ~ 34th Edition
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
It’s that time of year! All the hustle and bustle..eek gads! I am really started to get excited about the holiday and family coming to visit. This is the first time we’ve had family at the holidays since 2006 when we lived in Virginia Beach, VA. After the tragic event on Friday, we have all taken the time to hug a little tighter. It really makes you think about what the holiday season truly means and the joy loved ones bring.
Last week on the blog we brought you
- Coffee Pot Reviews:Four Christmas Novellas for Under a Buck
- His Mistress by Christmas by Victoria Alexander (review/giveaway)
- Invisible by Carla Buckley (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Magnificently Magic Read-a-thon
- The Dirty Secrets of Markham Savoy by CC Dalton (review/giveaway)
- End of the World Book Hop (giveaway)
- Holiday Jinx by Abbey MacInnis (review/giveaway/guest post)
- Deck the Halls with Heven and Hell (book showcase/giveaway/guest post)
This week on the blog look for
- His Christmas Pleasure by Cathy Maxwell (review)
- Mischief and Mistletoe by Mary Jo Putney, Jo Beverley, Patricia Rice, Nicola Cornick, Anne Gracie, Joanna Bourne, Susan Fraser King and Cara Elliott (review)
- Trouble in Texas by Katie Lane (review)
- What Happens At Christmas by Victoria Alexander (review)
- Big Sky River by Linda Leal Miller (review)
- Magic Unchained and Spellfire by Jessica Andersen (coffee pot reviews)
- .99 cent sale by 99 authors
- Romancing the Holidays by Jaci Burton, HelenKay Dimon, and Christi Barth (coffee pot review)
Around the Blogosphere
- Anne @ Creativity’s Corner and my friend Kristilyn @ Reading in Winter are hosting a really cool Bingo Reading Challenge for 2013 and I joined, go check it out!
- My friend and fellow blogger Carmel @ Rapid Reads had Suzanne Johnson share a guest post for her Holiday Foreplay event and she wrote a Christmas tale feature DJ, Alex and Jake from her Sentinels of New Orleans series. There is an amazing giveaway too! If you haven’t read this fantastic UF series you need to add it to your list!
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
courtesy of HarperTeen
Wasteland by Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan
courtesy of HarperTeen
Nobody’s Angel by Stacy Gail
courtesy of author
Not Exactly a Love Story by Audrey Couloumbis
courtesy of Random House
Purchased or downloaded:
Thanks for stopping by, be sure and sign up for the
Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge for the month of March
and sign up to share your favorite
Fiery Hot Read for Cold Winter Nights during our hop in February.
Link up and share your news!