The Sunday Post ~ 25nd Edition
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Where the heck is this month year going? Is it me or does time really fly? I had a great week, and on Thursday a possibility opened up for me and I will share the details if they come to fruition. Just cross your fingers for me. This was a quiet week as far as books go, as I am trying to make my way through a pile of books. Don’t worry I plan to feed my addiction as soon as I do. *eyes massive wishlist longingly* I have a favor to ask. Could you come back later in the day or week and check out some of the blogs that link up later. Nothing makes me sadder than seeing some awesome posts with no comments. Who knows you might find the perfect book or make a new blogger friend!
Last week on the blog I brought you:
- Fraterfest Participant Giveaway
- Rua by Miranda Kavi (excerpt and giveaway)
- Mystic City by Theo Lawrence (review-giveaway)
- Absolution by Susannah Sandlin (review-giveaway)
- Kiss of the Butterfly by James Lyon (guest post-giveaway)
- Velveteen by Daniel Marks (review-giveaway)
- All She Never Wanted by Adele Griffin (review-giveaway)
- Your House is on Fire, Your Children All Gone by Stefan Kiesbye (review-giveaway)
- Taking on the Dead by Annie Walls (review-giveaway)
- The Sundering by Megg Jenson (excerpt-giveaway)
- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga (review-giveaway)
- The Twelve by Justin Cronin (review-giveaway)
- Audrey’s Guide to Witchcraft (review-giveaway)
- Alice in Zombieland by Gene Showalter (review-giveaway)
- How the Heck Did You Do That?? (Blogger tips and tricks)
- Unforeseen by Lauren Grimley (guest post- giveaway)
- Author Suzanne Johnson @Preternatura had a Q&A with Kim Harrison on her blog.
- GMR@Satisafaction of an Insatiable Reader shared an interview with the author of Breast Cancer! You’re Kidding Right..? Catherine Doughty.
- Check out Danielle@ I Smell Sheep and her Alpha Male Diner post..loved this post 🙂
- Cecilia and Sandra two sisters @Rather Barefoot than Bookless have a new Saturday feature called Historical Romance Saturdays where they feature authors and books in this genre..so check it out all you HF lovers!
Never miss a post by adding Caffeinated to your Inbox
Your email address will not be shared with anyone